Header Ads

RZUSA - Standard - Olive Garden $100

  Do You Like Olive Gardens Bread Sticks?Olive Garden $100

If you’re anything like me, you may go to the Olive Garden purely for their “endless buffet of salad and breadsticks”! It’s the main thing that gets me there! I go carb crazy with their breadsticks–they’re soo yummy!





Jeff and I always order something yummy from the menu but end of chowing down on so many breadsticks and so much salad that we end up taking our dinner in a to-go box.
I love this homemade version of Olive Garden Breadsticks! The dough bakes up so light and airy and the garlic topping is just perfect! I don’t think you’ll find us at Olive Garden quite as often now that we can make their breadsticks from home!
This simple recipe for Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks makes buttery, garlic-scented, and chewy breadsticks that are utterly addictive!
Taste: Buttery and garlicky, AKA amazing!
Texture: These breadsticks have a bit of a golden crust but are soft and fluffy inside yet chewy throughout.




Ease: Really easy! Homemade breadsticks may sound intimidating but there’s only a handful of ingredients and I’ve included step-by-step photos so you know exactly how to make them.
Appearance: Mouthwatering.
Pros: Have Olive Garden breadsticks at home whenever you want!
Cons: These are dangerously addictive.
Would I make this again? 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.